| || |
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 8 days from october 13th to 20th, 2013
Number of divers: 16 maximum
Yacht: The Galapagos Sky, a new and spacious liveaboard dive-yacht of 100 Feet (30,48 m) long with 3 decks.
Price: 5195 USD in Deluxe cabin - 5495 USD in Master cabin
You will enjoy 4 dives per day at Wolf and Darwin.
Diving in strong currents is the main feature of these sites, where the diver is usually fastened to a rock becoming ecstatic with the giant banks of fish that are drifting in front of him.
These sites are well known for their abundance of hammerhead sharks and for their huge galapagos sharks.
You will also see an abundance of sea turtles, different species of rays among which, of course, the manta, dolphins and moray eels.
Here you will be able to live an unique experience of a diver's life: a meeting with the whale shark.
|Sunday 13th: Flight Quito-Galapagos. Arrival to San Cristobal Island. Transfer to Galapagos SkyYacht. Welcome Briefing. Lunch. Equipment check and dive check at Isla Lobos. Dinner.|
• Bartolome – 1 Dive
• Bartolome Land walk/Snorkel
• Cousins 1 dives.
Tuesday 15th to Thursday 17th:
• Tues-4 Dives a day at Wolf plus a night dive
• Wed- 4 dives at Darwin
• Thurs-3 Dives a day at Wolf before long transit back to central islands
• Cabo Marshall 1 dive
• Punta Vicente Roca up to 2 dives and Panga ride, Accessory activity if time allows.
• Northeast tip of Isla Pinzon- 1 dive
• Puerto Ayora/Highlands tour
visit the Interpretation Center. Late morning departure. Transfer to the Airport. Return Flight to Quito.
5195 USD in Deluxe cabin - 5495 USD in Master cabin
- Airport transfers to the vessel
- Accommodations in double cabins with private bathrooms aboard the vessel
- All meals, snacks and beverages on board (all inclusive)
- Diving compressed air tanks, weights and weight belts
- Fuel surcharge (Galapagos tax)
- Airfare (international)
- Airfare (domestic Quito-Galapagos-Quito $ 463 USD )
- Galapagos Visitors card ( $ 10 USD per person is required in cash at Quito Airport)
- Galapagos National Park Tax ( $ 100 USD per person is required in cash for park fee at the airport)
- Trip Insurance
- Dive Equipment rentals
- Certification or specialty Courses
- Hotel stays and/or day rooms
- Hyperbaric Chamber Fee (35 USD)
- Personal Expenses and tips
|FOLLOW US ...|
|You can also conveniently browse through the site with the button on the right side|
| || |